Group order: can I bring the groups I read to the start?

From: Bart Wakker
Subject: Group order: can I bring the groups I read to the start?
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 00:59:57 +0100

Hello,

I tried group scoring; I don't like it, since in general I want a
group that I have read recently to appear on the top of the list
the next time. Group scoring would only gradually increase its score,
which requires me to read a long time before it "overtakes" groups
that I used to read a lot but no more.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Bart