Q: Changeing the default for minimum auto headers download

From: My Haz
Subject: Q: Changeing the default for minimum auto headers download
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:47:30 GMT

Tried looking around `info gnus` for a bit but couldn't find it. But
when i press enter on a group name in *Groups* buffer if there is less
then a few hundread headers it will download them all automatically if
there is alot like 1000 it will ask me how many i wan't to
download. What is the name of the variable that i can (setq) so that
it asks me how many to download at higher number of headers.

Cheers
- Haz

--
There are three types of posters to alt.binaries.*
- Binary Content Posters