summary displays recipient instead of sender

From: bxf4
Subject: summary displays recipient instead of sender
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:53:12 -0800

I'm not sure when it started, but Gnus (No Gnus v0.3) now displays
recipients instead of senders for my incoming mail.  I'm not sure what
I could have changed to cause this.  Here's an example:

!  [  31: -> bxf4@yahoo.com] mail 1
 A [  83: -> bxf4@yahoo.com] conference
   [ 110: -> <bxf4@yahoo.com>] FW: calculation
   [  35: -> Brian Flattery   ] RE: Paperwork

I much prefer if the sender was shown in an incoming box, like this:

!  [  31: Person Number1] mail 1
 A [  83: Person Number2] conference
   [ 110: Someone Else] FW: calculation
   [  35: Flat Earth ] RE: Paperwork

In the best of all possible worlds, I'd see senders in the incoming
boxes and recipient in the sent mail archives, but for now I'd just
like to see the senders.  What variable(s) do I need to change to get
it working as I'd like?

Thank you for your time and thoughts.