arbitrary MARKS

From: leon
Subject: arbitrary MARKS
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 02:27:00 +0000

Hi there,

Is there an easy way to mark articles with random letters? In fact, I'm
trying to do something similar to evolution/thunderbird which give you
the ability to label the article with 'Todo', 'Important', 'Work'
etc. My idea is to mark the article with letter 't', 'i' and 'w'
respectively so that later I can access the articles with "/ m". There
may be a more effective way to achieve this since I'm new to gnus. If
so, would you also share your idea?

--
Cheers