Re: Gnus vs Cache : need advice plus a question

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Gnus vs Cache : need advice plus a question
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:58:09 +0100

On  1 nov 2005, Glyn Millington wrote:

> But it is entirely possible that I have misunderstood what you
> are asking for ....

The problem is more for mails than for news. I rarely have to do
something based on NNTP posts. On the contrary, mails is really
really important and I do not like to defer posting when I do
something. This is why I really need to access my mail every time
(either offline or not) and be able to post answer (still offline
or not).

AFAIK, after lot of RTFMs, I don't really see any good
alternative than to use agent. I have enabled it again since I
can't live without mails. I tweaked it more carefully. I will see
if that's ok after a couple of days.

Huge thank to you and all.
--
Xavier MAILLARD (GnuPG: 1024D/1E028EA5)