Levels question

From: Jason Dufair
Subject: Levels question
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:08:02 -0500

I'm sorry I couldn't figure this out from reading the friendly manual -
I'd like to have a set of folders on my nnimap backend that aren't
checked at Gnus startup but are available for tab completion when moving
messages to them.  I have a set of folders set at level 6 and I have the
following in my .gnus:

(setq gnus-activate-level 2)

This satisfies the "don't check on startup" constraint.  Is there any
way to also satisfy the "make available for tab completion" constraint?
--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/