gnus open RSS link in W3M?

From: lance
Subject: gnus open RSS link in W3M?
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:55:48 -0500

Hey all,

Another question.  I have a RSS Feed that goes to the WWW.RSSWEATHER.COM
website.  GNUS keeps putting all the information into a link.  How do I
get gnus to open up the feed in W3M instead of giving me a link?

lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

          The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and
                          governments to gain ground.
                                       -
                                Thomas Jefferson