problem with imap mail source

From: Dallas Masters
Subject: problem with imap mail source
Date: 10 Mar 2005 15:46:08 -0700

I'm slowly becoming a gnus convert, but I'm getting an error trying to
fetch mail from an imap mail source.  My setup is:

  '(mail-sources (quote (
     (file :path "/var/spool/mail/mastersd")
     (imap :server "ccar.colorado.edu" :port 993 :user "mastersd"
           :stream ssl))))

Connection is made and authenicated, but the following error message
is returned when there is a mail to be fetched:

error in process filter: imap-parse-response: Internal error, tag 5
status BAD code nil text Bogus attribute list in UID FETCH

error in process filter: Internal error, tag 5 status BAD code nil
text Bogus attribute list in UID FETCH

I have tried to search for similar questions, but I have not found a
solution.  Same error even if I specify the Mailbox as "INBOX".

Currently I am getting mail via the same imap server with fetchmail
without any errors.  Thanks.
--
Dallas