Font-lock-mode not automatic with new articles

From: Brett Randall
Subject: Font-lock-mode not automatic with new articles
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 14:57:38 +1100

Hey everyone...

I recently installed a new Linux distro and for some reason, XEmacs is
not automatically putting my new articles (and when I do followups)
into font-lock-mode, so the whole buffer is mono. I've used many other
distros before with these same .emacs, .xemacs/*.el and .gnus files
and never had this before. What do I need to do/check to see why
font-lock-mode is not enabled for new articles?

Thanks

Brett.
--
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.  It's already tomorrow
in Australia.