posting to news.newsguy.com

From: Michael Powe
Subject: posting to news.newsguy.com
Date: 04 Mar 2005 14:04:29 -0500

I wonder if anyone else is having problems posting to newsguy.  Last
week, gnus decided it wouldn't post to gnu.emacs.help.  Today, it's
decided it won't past to comp.mail.mutt.  I emailed newsguy about it
last week and their response was that there wasn't anything going on
with that newsgroup; and the only thing they could see out of the
ordinary was that my newsreader was disconnecting and reconnecting
repeatedly in a short period of time.

I have been using gnus for so long that I dread the thought of trying
something else, but it seems like there's always some little thing
like this that's getting borked up.  I know I'm being grouchy but
... I just want it to work.

Thanks.

mp

Gnus v5.9.0
GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, Motif Version 2.1.30) of
2005-01-24 on ellen
gentoo linux

--
Michael Powe            michael@trollope.org            Naugatuck CT USA
"When a person behaves in keeping with his conscience, when he