nnmaildir in gnus

From: Jarle Thorsen
Subject: nnmaildir in gnus
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:13:42 +0100

I have setup procmail to move all my spam into a Maildir at ~/Mail/spam/

How do I go about to add this maildir to gnus?

I am able to create a foreign nnmaildir group, but I am unable to make it
point to the dir where procmail moves my spam.

Could anybody explain me this step-by-step?

I have been reading about gnus and maildir but somehow I am unable to find
anything describing exactly what I want to do...

--
Jarle Thorsen
"I'd love to go out with you, but I never go out on days that end in `Y.'"