[SOLVED] (was: My anti-spam measures no long work :()

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [SOLVED] (was: My anti-spam measures no long work :()
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 03:24:37 +0100

On 10 fév 2005, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Feb 2005, zedek@gnu-rox.org wrote:
>
> > Hum, you are right. Gnus believes it is ham group...
> >
> > But how is this possible ? Why `spam-split-group' value is
> > not meant to be automatically classified as a spam content
> > group ?
> >
> > What should I check to fix my problem ?
>
> Gnus has a bunch of ways to set parameters these days. Best
> thing you can do is "grep ham *.el" and see if it's set by your
> code. If not, grep the newsrc.eld file. You can always override
> the classification with `G c' because group-local settings have
> priority over all other settings.
>
> spam-split-group should be automatically set to be a spam group
> by name, unless you overrode spam-junk-mailgroups.

My `spam-junk-mailgroups' is nil.

In fact I think I found what the problem was.

I use gnus-parameters to tell Gnus groups matching ".*" are ham
groups and set spam groups with something else (see my question
on ding mailing list).

Regardss
--
Hacker Wonderland      Xavier Maillard| "Stand Back! I'm a programmer!"
.0.                 zedek@gnu-rox.orgz|