Re: Unable to respool nnimap articles

From: bigfaceworm
Subject: Re: Unable to respool nnimap articles
Date: 4 Feb 2005 10:21:26 -0800

You asked about respooling manually, which I'm not so sure about.
However, I do get all my mail from either the standard unix mail,
or through an imap source.  It was real easy to set it up:

(setq mail-sources
      '((file)
        (imap
         :server "name.of.exchange.server"
         :fetchflag "\\Seen")))

That's all I needed.  Now all the mail is grabbed and put into nnml
groups
according to my split rules.

Take a look at the documentation for mail-sources, because you can have
the
imap mail articles deleted if you want (mine are just marked as Seen).

I'm using Gnus 5.10.6.

BFW