Unread messages not appearing

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Unread messages not appearing
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:54:07 +0000

Here's an oddity.

Whenever I enter a particular e-mail group, which is shown in the
Group buffer to have unread messages, they don't show up.  All I see
is the two dormant messages in the group.

I have now discovered that if I do '/ w' they disappears, and a second
'/ w' shows the new unread messages.  But I have to do this every time
I enter this particular group.

How do I get this group to show normal behaviour when I enter it?  The
only parameter I have set for this group is "to-address", so it's not
anything I've done there.

David

--

David Sumbler

Please reply with a followup to the newsgroup.

However, if you _really_ want to send me an e-mail,
replace "nospam" in my address with "aeolia".