Font problems

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Font problems
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:56:36 +0000

I am using Gnus v5.10.6 with Emacs 21.3 under Fedora Core 2.  $LANG is
set to en_GB.UTF-8.

I have received an email from a mailing list, which has some Greek
characters in it.  These display on my console as blocks.

Some of the headers (hopefully the relevant ones) are:

I have read the "charsets" section of the Gnus manual, but I don't
really understand what I need to do to get the Greek characters to
display properly.  If somebody can explain this to me, it will
probably help me to be able to solve similar problems when they arise
in the future.

David

--

David Sumbler

Please reply to the newsgroup.

However, if you _really_ want to send me an e-mail,
replace "nospam" in my address with "aeolia".