Re: Showing all headers

From: David Hanak
Subject: Re: Showing all headers
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:32:34 -0600

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005, Tony Reed wrote:

> I know how to set Gnus to display only those headers that I normally
> find of use, but sometimes I want to see _all_ the headers in a
> specific article, just that once (or maybe for the rest of the session
> or thread).
>
> How do I go about doing this?

't' in the summary buffer.  If that is not enough, you can view the
original article verbatim, by pressing C-u g.

BTW, apropos is your friend: M-x apropos-command RET gnus.*headers RET

Take care,

--
David Hanak - Research Engineer
Institute for Software Integrated Systems  |  http://www.isis.vanderbilt.edu