using gnus on multiple machines recepies

From: Artem Baguinski
Subject: using gnus on multiple machines recepies
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:14:38 +0100

hi

is there some place with gnus usage recepies somewhere?

i'm reading my mail and news from my home machine from work and
sometimes from my laptop. what's the best way to keep the information
about what i've read in synch? it works with nnimap because gnus marks
read mail on server.

I would also like to keep synchronise my BBDB database in synch on all
locations. now i just copy the .bbdb from machine to machine, but what
if I added some new entries to both?

I often read unplugged mail/news on my laptop in the train, can I also
write articles and delay actually sending/posting until i reach
somewhere i can plug into internet?

hmm... is there usenet addicts anonymous?

and happy tenniversary, gnus.

--
Artem Baguinski:                         http://www.artm.org/
V2_Lab:                                  http://lab.v2.nl/