How to display MIME buttons automatically?

From: Paavo Hartikainen
Subject: How to display MIME buttons automatically?
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:44:40 +0200

Mostly to prevent accidentally starting discussion with anyone that
sends text/html as unnecessary alternative part, I would like to
always see MIME buttons.  Just like what would happen if I requested
"K b" after each displayed message.

I have already set these:

---
(setq mm-inline-override-types '("text/html"))
(setq mm-automatic-display (remove "text/html" mm-automatic-display))
---

What do I need to set to be informed whenever message contains
unwanted text/html?  (Or any MIME part)

--
 "pienena   /  Paavo "Rainbow Rat" Hartikainen
  minusta  /  E-mail: pahartik@sci.fi