How to change message-citation-line-function

From: William Daffer
Subject: How to change message-citation-line-function
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:40:16 -0800

  I want to use a specific citation in a certain group. I tried to
  change message-citation-line-function to a function of my own
  creation by doing

    (add-to-list 'gnus-newsgroup-variables 'message-citation-line-function)

  in my .gnus and

    (message-citation-line-function 'my-citation-line-function)

  in the group parameters for the group in question.

  But message-citation-line-function was always nil, whatever the group.

  Suggestions?

whd
--
FAMOUS, adj.  Conspicuously miserable.