Re: different From: address for each nnimap group?

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: different From: address for each nnimap group?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:52:49 +0100

pkd <p_u_n_k_i_n_d@yahoo.it> writes:

> from the 2nd example on that info node,
>
> ,----
> |              ;; If I'm replying to Larsi, set the Organization header.
> |              ((header "from" "larsi.*org")
> |               (Organization "Somewhere, Inc."))
> `----

but as the info node says, "The original article is the one your are
repyling or following up to. If you are not composing a reply or a
followup, then there is nothing to match against." which is of course why
this rule matches against the From: header. i would like to be able to
match against the headers of the message i'm going to write, not to any
header of the message i'm replying to.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments