Re: Gnus & slrnpull

From: reg
Subject: Re: Gnus & slrnpull
Date: 11 Nov 2004 21:17:33 GMT

On 2004-11-10, pkd <p_u_n_k_i_n_d@yahoo.it> wrote:
> On mer, 10 nov 2004, reg wrote:
>
>> I will need to find a way for gnus to post via slrnpull, but at least
>> for now I have made progress and can do more reading.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=87zp0baan9.fsf_-_%40goldfish.telnet.hu
>
> hth

Hope this helps ?

Oh Wow,does it ever.

Thank you very much indeed. It only provides the info. I needed   >:-)

While there I searched around and found LOADS of useful info that I will
read through at leisure tomorrow.. enough excitement for one night >:-)

I think I am now stepping onto the bottom rung of the learning !

 Thanks for your help,

   Reg