Re: NNTP spam filtering

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: NNTP spam filtering
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:56:06 -0500

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, zedek@gnu-rox.org wrote:

> Here I just don't have this working on NNTP groups :( I have to
> manually mark spam but I never have seen any NNTP really
> processed.
>
> I use No Gnus and have installed/configured spam.el. I surely
> have done something wrong but the question is what ? :/

These are my group parameters:

((spam-autodetect-methods spam-use-blacklist spam-use-BBDB spam-use-bogofilter
spam-use-gmane-xref)
 (spam-autodetect t)
 (spam-process-destination . "nnimap+lifelogs.com:INBOX.train"))

Does that work?  I don't train directly but later, from the command
line using the INBOX.train group; you can add a (spam-process)
parameter too if you want spam training in situ.

Ted