Re: rss auto-washing

From: Sebastien Kirche
Subject: Re: rss auto-washing
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:22:18 +0200

Le 28 Oct 2004, Adam Sjøgren a dit :

> Go to the line of the group in question in the *Groups* buffer. Press
> G p to edit the group parameters, put this there:

It is my first usage of the group parameters :)

> ((gnus-treat-strip-cr t))
>
> Press C-c C-c. Enjoy.
>
> (I found the name in the manual, in the section called "Customizing
> Articles" under "Article buffer").

Thanks for  that documentation pointer.  I don't feel very  comfortable with
electronic manuals when i don't know exactly what i am searching... I wish i
have a printed manual like my Emacs manual...

Actually i found that i should set the following parameters :
((gnus-treat-strip-cr t)
 (gnus-treat-fill-long-lines t))

It washes the rss feed enough.

> Hope it works :-),