Re: rss auto-washing

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: rss auto-washing
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:01:40 +0200

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:46:36 +0200, Sebastien wrote:

> Le 28 Oct 2004, Adam Sjøgren a dit :

>> I have set this group-parameter on an nnrss-group that I want
>> washed for HTML automatically:

>> ((gnus-treat-wash-html t))

> I guess that i should use either gnus-article-remove-cr or
> article-remove-cr, but i still don't know exactly how to set it up.

Go to the line of the group in question in the *Groups* buffer. Press
G p to edit the group parameters, put this there:

 ((gnus-treat-strip-cr t))

Press C-c C-c. Enjoy.

(I found the name in the manual, in the section called "Customizing
Articles" under "Article buffer").

  Hope it works :-),

--
 "Some people like cupcakes better.                           Adam Sjøgren
  I for one care less for them!"                         asjo@koldfront.dk