Re: mail vanishing

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: mail vanishing
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:45:03 +0200

    Israel> My gnus v 5.10.2 had worked wonderfully until a week ago.

    Israel> Now, when I press <enter> over my mail group, the mail
    Israel> vanishes.

What you mean it vanishes?

    Israel> When I enter the group, I find that it has not really
    Israel> vanished , but all my mail has been marked read.

Sure, since you read it.

Best do
G c (gnus-group-customize)

Go to

* Permanently visible
Always display this group, even when there are no unread articles in it.
Activate this function and then

go to

* Display: [Value Menu] Other: nil
Which articles to display on entering the group. *

Activate it and select Other:all

Check whether you like the result.

Uwe Brauer