Changing fonts doesn't work properly

From: Haider Rizvi
Subject: Changing fonts doesn't work properly
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 10:57:17 -0400

I am using "21.4 (patch 13) \"Rational FORTRAN\" XEmacs Lucid" on
Windows, am running gnus version "No Gnus v0.2". I have various
newsgroups as well as some rss feeds that I read.

For a couple of rss feeds, I do (gnus-article-wash-html) through the
gnus-article-prepare-hook.

When I am reading stuff on my laptop I use a larger font compared to
when I am connected to my monitor. For changing fonts, I do the alt-o-z
which seems to run (font-menu-set-font). It changes fonts fine except
for the rss feeds for which I have done the (gnus-article-wash-html) as
above.

Any thoughts on how I can make it behave, i.e., change fonts for all
buffers, etc. If I haven't explained something clearly pl ask questions
and I can clarify.

Regards,
--
Haider