Re: How to use Maildir for everything? How to duplicate behaviour of mut

From: Sebastien Kirche
Subject: Re: How to use Maildir for everything? How to duplicate behaviour of mutt?
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:05:19 +0200

Le 30 Sep 2004, Juhapekka Tolvanen a dit :

> I tried first a software called mb2md, but it was really buggy:
>
> http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/mb2md/
>
> If you know how to fix it, please do it. Meanwhile I can use that script
> called mbox2maildir . I don't remember how I found it.

Did you tried Gnus itself to convert your messages ?
- create a nnmb backend group to access the existing mailbox
- create a nnmaildir backend group where to place the converted mails (maybe
  the one you have already)

- mark the messages (M P R RET) in the nnmb group
- move them to the nnmaildir (B m)

Sébastien Kirche