Re: Extra space in X-Draft-From field when drafting a messgage

From: Cheng Gao
Subject: Re: Extra space in X-Draft-From field when drafting a messgage
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 02:12:28 +0800

Yamaoka san,

Just wonder if the action is desired.

Say when I post a new message, obviously X-Draft-From should be:

But if I just post a followup, I think this header should be

And I found now article number is not added.

And seems this is not owing to the commit you just made.

Could you please look into this? Or I missed something?

TIA,

CG
--
"When the government fears the people, you have liberty.
 When the people fear the government, you have tyranny."