Re: leave messages on pop server

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: leave messages on pop server
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:34:51 +0900

> Is there a way toleave the messages on the (pop) server? I could not
> find such a function.

The CVS version of Gnus contains new pop3.el which supports only
leaving mails on the server.  Although I've never used it, it
doesn't seem to manage read articles.  So, you might fetch the
same mails repeatedly.  OTOH, the T-gnus version of pop3.el
manages read articles using UIDL.  If you are interested in it,
you can get it from:

http://cvs.m17n.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/root/gnus/lisp/pop3.el?rev=1.6.30.21.4.7