splitting outgoing mail depending on To: field

From: oli
Subject: splitting outgoing mail depending on To: field
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 06:52:11 +0200

I would like to split my outgoing mails depending on the To: field ...

I have looked in the documentation ... but not found the solution to
this simple problem ...

My archive back end is nnml
(setq gnus-message-archive-group "sent-mails")
(setq gnus-message-archive-method '(nnml ""))

I would like to store mail sent to (let say) toto in the
sent-mails.toto nnml folder.

The splitting on outgoing mail I have seen in the doc, is done before
the mail is written ... but what I would like is to do it after ...

Does anybody know how to do that ... or can point me somewhere where
it has been done already ...

I have seen people using Bcc: to do this, but it sounds very strange
not to be able to use Gcc:

--
 Oli