Re: trivial-cite attribution problem

From: Sebastien Kirche
Subject: Re: trivial-cite attribution problem
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 22:26:12 +0200

Le 9 sep 2004, Svend Tollak Munkejord a formulé :

> > [about single name problem]
>
> I have a *vague* memory that I had the same problem, and got the
> following piece of advice.
>
> (setq mail-extr-ignore-single-names nil)
>
> Does it help?

Yeah ! :) Just what i need.

> [...]
>
> I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly. Might something
> along the lines of
>
> (setq gnus-posting-styles
> '(("mail\\.foo"
>        (eval
>         (setq tc-make-attribution
>               'your-favourite-attribution-function)))))
>
> be useful for you?

It is. It's another sample after Xavier's one.

I  am  using   posting  styles  to  customize  some   settings  like  ispell
dictionaries  and  headers,  but i  did  not  think  about it  to  customize
attributions.

Okay, i have some code to study :)

SĂ©bastien Kirche