Re: gmane spam-report

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: gmane spam-report
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:15:00 -0400

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004, anray@despammed.com wrote:

>  Then i use customize interface, to custom.el not writing (require 'spam)
> and (require 'spam-report). Customized spam filtering is not worked.

I think you're trying to say:

"When I use the Customize interface, it does not write

(require 'spam)
(require 'spam-report)

to custom.el.  Therefore, customized spam filtering does not work."

This is not accurate.  You don't need those requires in custom.el.
Setting a variable in Emacs does not require that its package be
loaded, AFAIK.

Ted