"disappearing" mail and nnmail-split-fancy

From: marco
Subject: "disappearing" mail and nnmail-split-fancy
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:34:21 +0200

last week i renamed a bunch of my nnml+private groups and now
messages which should end in particular groups are being dropped
(they are downloaded, and are available in ~/Mail/Incoming<whatever>,
but don't show up in the groups buffer). this only applys to cretian
rules in my nnmail-split-fancy so i'm thiking there's something weird
about the groups i renamed.

does anybody know what this could be? is there a way i can ask gnus
to teel me what it's doing with each message it downloads?

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.