gnus marks new articles as expirable

From: Josef Oswald
Subject: gnus marks new articles as expirable
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:41:21 GMT

In the Summary-buffer of Mail/Newsgroup  after the start-up I get this:

:    Re: HylaFax receives rubbish                           |  57 |Wayne Topa
        | 4:20
:E  >  openafs                                              |  26 |Ivan
Glushkov        |Wed 16:50
:     +->                                                   |  42 |Wayne Topa
        |Wed 18:40
:E    +->                                                   |  45 |Tapio
Lehtonen       |Wed 20:50
:E    \->                                                   |  34 |Thomas
Freitag       |10:30
:E.     \->                                                 |  87 |Ivan
Glushkov        |11:30
:E        \->                                               |  51 |Ivan
Glushkov        |10:40

From: Ivan Glushkov <glushkov@ifh.de>
Newsgroups: linux.debian.user, linux.debian.laptop
Subject: Re: openafs

The time on the Pc is correct.

I am sure this again is _user_ created  meaning somewhere this user, mad
a mistake in the .gnus file but what where?

RTFM with a exact location where the solution can be found is more then
welcomed :-)

Josef Oswald also -> gnus@chello.at  :-)
--
Gnus gives you all the opportunity you could possibly want for
shooting yourself in the foot.