Re: Two problems with gnus

From: Alexandre Russel
Subject: Re: Two problems with gnus
Date: 22 Aug 2004 23:13:55 +0900

> Could you try to suggest ways to improve the documentation?  What
> documentation did you use, and what did you search for, and what did
> you expect to find but didn't?
> Improving the documentation need input from new users.

I am also a newbie. I don't think that the documentation is poor,
but the manual is definitely far too difficult for newbie. What
saved me was the Using Gnus tutorial:
It doesn't say much about all the gnus option but take the newbie
from nothing to being able to use gnus for basic mail and news
reading. The tutorial just need to be finished(but is already very usable).
http://my.gnus.org/tutorial/Using-Gnus.html