Re: bogofilter behavior

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: bogofilter behavior
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:00:21 +0200

On Tue, Aug 03 2004, Harry Putnam wrote:

> Reiner on a closer look at the above citation I see it is direct
> conflict with my man page.  Where did you get that from?

Sorry for the confusion, it is from bogofilter-0.10.3.1.  As my
provider run bogofilter on the server[1], I don't have a recent
version installed locally.

It seems that the meaning of those have changed [2].  I hope that the
values in `spam.el' are suitable for current bogofilter:

spam-bogofilter-spam-switch "-s"
spam-bogofilter-ham-switch "-n"
spam-bogofilter-spam-strong-switch "-S"
spam-bogofilter-ham-strong-switch "-N"

Maybe someone can compare this with the man page[3].

Bye, Reiner.

[1] See "Using `spam.el' on an IMAP server with a statistical filter
    on the server" in (info "(gnus)Spam ELisp Package Configuration
    Examples").

[2]
<URL:http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/bogofilter/bogofilter/NEWS?view=markup>

,----