Purging "canceled" messages

From: Lancelot appearing sideways
Subject: Purging "canceled" messages
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:39:39 -0400

Hello.  Sometimes when I am reading newsgroups I come across a string
of articles which, when I try to read them, give the message "No such
message (may have expired or been canceled)" and a G appears in the
Summary buffer.  Is there a way to have Gnus search through the
messages in a group for these expired/canceled messages and mark them
ahead of time for deletion?

/
:@-) Scott
\