Gnus does not start anymore

From: Fabian Brännström
Subject: Gnus does not start anymore
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:33:46 +0200

Hello,

I just removed unwanted files on my disk and now I am not able to start gnus anymore :-( I am actually quite sure that I did not remove any Gnus related files. I get this message:

byte-code: Error in ~/.gnus: Opening input file

Does anybody have an idea where I should start searching for the mistake? It looks for
me that Gnus does not find some file, doesn't it?

Greetings!