Agent and mail groups

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Agent and mail groups
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:27:24 +0200

Hey ho.

I have a simple question about agent and mail groups.  I thought it
might be nice to have my IMAP groups agentized, for when my laptop is
offline.  But I'm a bit uncertain about whether I ought to set the
mail groups' category to enable expiration or not.

I want the mail groups to be just as they are when I'm plugged in.
When an email is expired from the mail server, will it also be removed
from the agent copy or not?  Is agent just sucking in new data, with
expiration the only means of removing old?

Thanks.
--
"[The author of the article] refuses to comment further. '/Nonlinear
Analysis/ editors have evaluated the paper, they accepted it for