Re: To IMAP or not to IMAP

From: Richard Watson
Subject: Re: To IMAP or not to IMAP
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:18:13 +0100

jesse@phiwumbda.org (Jesse F. Hughes) writes:

> I have this vague impression that nnml is more flexible and just
> plain nicer than nnimap, but I'm not sure how or why.

I'm not really convinced that it is, especially since gnus is one of
the best imap clients out there.

However if you wanted to retain nnml couldn't you do something clever
like use nnml on your Maildir via NFS whilst at home? Then you could
use nnimap while out and about.

--
Richard Watson
http://www.opencolo.com/