Automatically selecting an SMTP server.

From: Oliver Jennrich
Subject: Automatically selecting an SMTP server.
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:39:17 -0000

My computer is a laptop and is therefore used in changing
IT environments - most notably the address or name of the SMTP server
that is used at a particular location.

Is there an easy way to automatically configure the right server,
maybe based on IP-addresses?

I was thinking along the lines of abusing message-send-hook, but I
have no idea how to find the current IP-number in lisp.

Any ideas?

--
Space - the final frontier