Re: don't mark articles as read?

From: Jochen Küpper
Subject: Re: don't mark articles as read?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:23:39 +0200

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:01:14 +0200 kodo  wrote:

kodo> while it's a neat feature that gnus marks all articles as "read" once I
kodo> read them, in some groups (my todos for example) I don't want it to do
kodo> that.

Maybe it's good enough for you to display all articles, even read
ones?

Add the following to the group's parameters, or use customize (C-M-a
in the summary buffer) to set it:
,----
| (display . all)
`----

Hope it helps.

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)