Reading mail in Mail dir with gnus

From: Micha Feigin
Subject: Reading mail in Mail dir with gnus
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:00:17 +0300

I currently have my mail delivered locally using procmail into a Maildir in the
home directory (currently read with mutt).

I was thinking of checking gnus out for mail. Is it possible to read the Mail
in the Maildir in place with gnus (the documentation was completely not
understandable on the subject and I couldn't find anything with google).

It looks for the help that nnmaildir should be able to do it, but I couldn't
find how to set things up.

(I am not sure of the exact gnus version but its 5.10.somthing).

Thanx.