2 imap servers, messages appear in wrong folder

From: Dennis Jørgensen
Subject: 2 imap servers, messages appear in wrong folder
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:39:56 +0200

Hello

I have accounts on two different imap servers, that I would like to access.

In ~/.gnus I have:

(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
             '((nntp "news.opera.com")
               (nnimap "X"
                       (nnimap-address "srv1.x.dtu.dk")
                       (nnimap-stream ssl))
               (nnimap "Kampsax"
                       (nnimap-address "mail.kampsax.dtu.dk"))))

After startup, I get this in the group buffer:

[ X -- 0 ]
       *: nnimap+X:INBOX.Drafts
       *: nnimap+X:INBOX.Sent
       0: nnimap+X:INBOX
       *: nnimap+X:INBOX.Spam
       *: nnimap+X:INBOX.Trash
[ Kampsax -- 0 ]
       0: nnimap+Kampsax:INBOX.Spam
       0: nnimap+Kampsax:INBOX.Trash
       0: nnimap+Kampsax:INBOX
       0: nnimap+Kampsax:INBOX.Drafts
       0: nnimap+Kampsax:INBOX.Sent

Which looks ok, execpt for the *'s.

The problem is that none of the folders marked with * work. If I enter
them, I get the contents of the Kampsax folder of the same name. (But
INBOX on X _does_ work).

Using Mozilla Mail, I can access all the folders on X.

Gnus version: 5.10.6-5
Emacs version: 21.3+1-5
(Debian unstable)

Courier-imap-ssl on srv1.x.dtu.dk: 3.0.3-1
Courier-imap on mail.kampsax.dtu.dk: Ancient.

Any pointers how to track the problem down?

Regards

  Dennis Jørgensen