Re: highlighting on summary buffer.. subjects?

From: Cristian Gutierrez
Subject: Re: highlighting on summary buffer.. subjects?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:47:08 -0400

Cristian Gutierrez wrote:
> Steinar Børmer wrote:
>> Cristian Gutierrez <crgutier@dcc.uchile.cl> writes:
>>
>> | Currently, ticked, dormant, high (and low) scored and other
>> | `special' articles are highlighted only at the author's
>> | name. Subjects are displayed with the `regular' face.
>>
>> Not for me.  I haven't looked through your gnus-summary-line-format
>> settings (they look pretty heavy to me :), but I suspect you've done
>> something that alters this.  You should start by simplifying it until
>> you find the source of the problem.
>
> Having ripped every elisp snippet I found interesting, I think you're
> right :) I'll do that.

I really should post slower than I think. Changing:

for

did the trick. %n{ %} fixates face properties (to gnus-face-n), as far
as I see.

Thanks four your help!

--
Cristian Gutierrez                      http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~crgutier
crgutier[@]dcc.uchile.cl                        Jabber:crgutier@jabber.org

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."