Re: Best scoring tips

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Best scoring tips
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:11:09 +0200

On Wed, May 12 2004, Xavier Maillard wrote:

> [Crosspost & Followup-To: gnu.emacs.gnus]

I doubt that it makes sense to post this to gnu.emacs.help and
comp.emacs.  It clearly a Gnus question.  (Because of g.e.h being
gated to the mailing list, the thread may drift apart, which is bad.)

> So I am requestion you guys, to post here your best scoring hints
> and tips which include:

It would be nice if you could collect the answers and prepare an
addition for `gnus.texi' (info "(gnus)Scoring Tips") with the best
suggestions.

> Oh, and is it recommended to «mix» adaptative and normal scoring ?

I use both all the time.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,