Message mode - how to hide headers

From: Jakub Neumann
Subject: Message mode - how to hide headers
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:06:32 +0200

Hi,
I'm new to gnus and I'm using it to read/write mail (v5.9.0).
I have some questions about sending/replying mail (or article).
When composing/replying mail the default major mode is message mode. How to hide some headers, for example very annoying: References
(gnus-visible-headers doesn't work in this case).
and
how to customize *gnus-article-copy* buffer while replying (hide almost all headers). Its mode is Fundamental so it presents an article in raw form. It would be nice to see in this buffer only the body message and two or three headers (subject, from etc.) in font-lock-mode.

Thanks a lot