total-expire *and* explicit expire with different expiry-wait

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: total-expire *and* explicit expire with different expiry-wait
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 19:23:27 GMT

I'd like to set up my mailing-list folders as follows:
- articles that I mark as expirable should be destroyed after 10 days.
- articles older than 6 months should also be destroyed.

To get the first, I just need to set expiry-wait to 10.
To get the second I can just use total-expire and set expiry-wait to 180.
But how can I get both (and thus resolve the conflict between the two
settings of expiry-wait) ?

        Stefan