Technology immediately enhances profitability of existing oil fields.

From: beck
Subject: Technology immediately enhances profitability of existing oil fields.
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:24:34 -1900

This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline. We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by world Reach Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

Protect America from relying upon Mideast oil.
Our technology enhances oil production across America.
No Exploration Risk.
Our Company is positioned to capitalize on world oil demand.
Our Company has a well defined business strategy, that utilizes patented technology to achieve significant growth for Shareholders.
Patented technology has been validated both by independent labs and actual proven results in the field. These institutional labs included the Chemical Engineering Departments of the University of Texas and Harvard.

for more information