info-gnuprologjava

Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] Problems understanding the usage of the GNU Pro

From: Daniel Warzecha
Subject: Re: [Info-gnuprologjava] Problems understanding the usage of the GNU Prolog API
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:03:35 +0100

Hello again,

thank you for your help so far.

I started producing goal results. Now is the time to debug my prolog rules.

Is there some way to print the knowledge that has been gained so far?

So I could trace a goal like this?

isKey(X)?

X -> isSymKey(X) -> isKey(X).

Also it seems that my prolog rules generate infinite knowledge. Do you perhaps know of an inbuilt predicate to prevent this?
(Do not feel that you need to answer this, this is just from a relatively new prolog user to someone who maintains a problem domain library)

Greetings,

Daniel Warzecha